Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
Making a major change to your home can be exciting and rewarding. It can also seem overwhelming. If you are thinking of remodeling your home the skills of an experienced interior designer will save you time and money.
Choosing paint colors, finishes, tile, countertops, and light fixtures might seem easy but it’s often a bigger challenge than most homeowners realize. Even if it’s a small project, hiring an interior designer will make the entire process easier and yield the best possible results. A professional designer can provide the newest ideas that will work for your home—things you may not know are available or products you may not know where to locate. They will think of details you’ll miss, and those details play a big role in the success of your project.
How we can help.
As design professionals, we provide aesthetic expertise and product knowledge based on your needs and style.
- We'll stay focused on the fine details.
- We'll keep you from making costly mistakes or decisions you will regret once the project is finished.
- We'll work to improve the style and visual appeal of your space.
- We'll work together with you handling layout and functionality issues.
- We'll assist with critical decisions that will affect the outcome of your completed project.
- We'll help you choose fixtures and finishes.
- We'll keep your project on time and within budget.
Our services include:
- Blueprint review
- Space planning
- Project supervision in partnership with you and your contractors (contractor recommendations optional)
- Paint and trim selection
- Floor coverings specification: hardwoods, laminate, carpeting, tile
- Appliance and lighting specification and procurement
- Design, specification, procurement, and installation of custom window treatments, including Hunter Douglas shades
- Furniture specification and procurement
- Accessories selection and procurement: art, accents, area rugs, and more
- Delivery and placement of furnishings