We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 14 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted-for example, fabrics and leathers may naturally fade or deteriorate over time, and cushion cores may soften and lose shape; these normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturers’ defects and are not covered under our warranty.
Returns & Exchanges
To process a return or exchange, we require you to provide the original receipt. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, except in the case of cash and check purchases, in which a corporate check will be issued and could take up to 15 business days to process. If a purchase is made with a store certificate and the merchandise is returned, the certificate is forfeited, unless making an exchange of equal or greater value at the time of return. In accordance with New York state and local laws, any taxes paid will be refunded. Delivery fees are only refunded if the item returned is found to have a manufacturer defect or was damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to ensure furnishings fit through all interior structures and into the desired space. Items that are returned or exchanged due to size will be refunded minus the initial delivery fee and restocking fee. For merchandise picked up at the home, refunds will be processed once it has been received at our store. Depending on your pick-up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 30 days.
- In-Stock furniture: We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our store immediately. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to stock merchandise that is returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage.
- Special order furniture: This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase in the store. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage.
- Non-Furniture items: Merchandise including decorative accessories, mirrors, lighting, pillows, and drapery, must be returned within a 30-day period and with the original receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange.
- Clearance Items: These items are sold "as-is" and cannot be returned, or exchanged.
- Floor Samples: Floor Samples are final sale, sold “as-is” and cannot be returned or exchanged. These items must be paid in full at the time of purchase and picked up or delivered (delivery fee applies) within 14 days of the purchase date. or after the release date. If a floor sample is not picked within this timeframe, the order will be cancelled.
Product Availability & Delivery
Merchandise in stock will be delivered within a week of purchase sometimes sooner. Special Order merchandise will require additional production time and will depend on the manufacturers production dates. Special Order lead times will vary due to fabric availability and manufacturing delays. No time frame is guaranteed. Please allow for additional time to deliver the merchandise. Once your merchandise is received at our store, you will be contacted to set up a delivery date to your residence. If you are unable to accept delivery beyond 30 days of your merchandise being fully committed in our store, your order must be paid in full and cannot be returned, refused, canceled or exchanged. Ensure that someone 18 years of age of older is home to accept delivery. If product is being delivered to a third party receiver, it must be inspected for damage within 14 days of delivery. Webster Interiors will not be responsible for any damaged items delivered to a receiver if not notated within the 14 day time period after this delivery.
Pricing & Promotions
Pricing in store, is in U.S. dollars. Applicable taxes are according to New York state and local laws apply to all purchases. The price and availability of any merchandise is subject to change, along with any given date regarding arrival of merchandise into our store and shipping fees.
Payment & Deposit Requirements
We require a 50% deposit on all orders in store. Full payment is required prior to the scheduling of the delivery. Clearance merchandise, Floor Samples, and One-of-a-Kinds must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Our warranty applies only to reasonable residential (non-commercial) use and is void if the furniture is used in what is considered to be a non-household setting, and/or misused, handled improperly, reupholstered and/or repaired by any other resource other than Webster Interiors and/or our staff.
Contact our store with any issues or concerns.
585.545.4503 | email@example.com
Effective: April 1, 2022