Window Treatment Design
Hunter Douglas Shades
Draperies, Roman Shades, & Valances
About Hunter Douglas Shades
Hunter Douglas offers many types of shades with unique functional benefits from light diffusion to energy efficiency, along with a variety of design options and much more.
Innovation is the hallmark of the Hunter Douglas brand, and homeowners everywhere enjoy this attention to quality and fine expertise.
Crafted with attention to detail and available in an extensive selection of styles, colors, materials, and fabrics, Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, and shutters not only transform light, but enrich the look and feel of any room.
As you start looking into buying blinds or shades, you may be wondering what the main differences are between each. How do you decide? What are the pros and cons of each? Investing in the right window treatments might seem overwhelming at first–we're here to help you make the perfect choice.
All Hunter Douglas shades are professionally measured and installed. As a Hunter Douglas Dealer, we represent high value, exceptional quality, and unwavering customer commitment.
Here's How We Can Help
- .Our window interior designer will meet to discuss your vision for your windows–decorative or functional
- We'll then work with you to establish a budget and timeline.
- Based on your space aesthetics, we'll select style that meet your needs–room darkening, light enhancing, motorized, energy efficient, child safety, and more.
- Fabric and color selection is the next step. Together we'll look at textures and colors that that will meet and select a product that is beautiful and meets your specific needs.
- A professional Hunter Douglas installer will take precise measurements of your window.
- Lastly, once your shades are in, our professional installer will be back to hang your shades making sure they fit and operate perfectly.
Draperies, Roman Shades, Cornices
Wading through the plethora of window treatments, fabrics, and styles can be overwhelming. Do you want contemporary or traditional, layered or simple, patterned or plain, natural woven or solid-textured, sheers or heavy or light and fresh? Are you looking for privacy, light blocking or conserving energy? You might even consider a custom-crafted appliqué border. The options are limitless and that's where we come in.
When selecting draperies or other window treatments, our designer can guide you towards making design decisions that help you create the aesthetic and style you desire. Window treatments seamlessly fuse functionality with aesthetic appeal, making them an essential element in designing a visually appealing and practical space. We can help you make a cohesive theme that expresses your unique taste.
Window treatments shouldn't be an after-thought but an important part of a room and an integral part of any room design. The right window treatments help create a comfortable, inviting, and aesthetically pleasing space and influence both the inside and outside of your home.
Purchasing custom window treatment is an investment And, having a window treatment designer involved with your project, whether big or small, makes for a smooth process from start to finish.
How we help you
- We'll visit your home to talk about the type of window treatment you envision in your space including the type of ambience you want in your room.
- We'll discuss budget and timeline.
- Together we'll decide what drapery is best for your windows and choose the perfect style.
- We'll talk about your personal preference like color, pattern, and fabric.
- Window treatments need precise measuring so we'll spend some time to measure properly and determine the correct proportions for your room and window.
- Our second visit we'll bring, to your home, fabric recommendations that meet your design criteria.
- Then a final measuring will be done.
- Once your draperies are in, a professional drapery installer will hang your custom draperies.